Whatever is Lovely Postcard Book by Ink and Willow

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

 





About:

Spread joy and inspiration with twenty-four colorable postcards to send to friends and family (or enjoy yourself!), from the creators of the Whatever Is Lovely coloring book.

Featuring inspirational quotes and beautiful artwork from the award-winning Whatever Is Lovely coloring book, this set of twenty-four detachable, colorable postcards offers a peaceful escape from the stress and busyness of everyday life. Quotes from contemporary voices, familiar hymns, and Scripture are included on the back of the cards.

Description from WaterBrookMultnomah.com




A personal favorite ^^^

My Review: 


This is such a cute book! I love it. I really like the variety of Bible verses and inspiring quotes, and the artwork is just beautiful. It portrays the feeling of the chosen quote or verse so well. The touches of gold here and there also add to the whimsy and beauty. I'm almost afraid to color in the pictures- I don't want to ruin them! 

If you are an artist or have a friend who is one, this little book from Ink and Willow is a great gift idea. Also, check out the rest of their line- they offer some really unique gift ideas for the couple, prayer warrior, bookworm, journal-writer, or coloring-book lover among you. 

I voluntarily received this book from the publisher in order to write an honest review. All opinions are truly my own.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 lovely thoughts

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!