What's Coming Up

Friday, February 03, 2017

It's February, a new month, and I just thought I'd share  few posts coming up here later on. 




  • Sherlock, Season 4 review
I haven't seen it yet (will see episode one hopefully on Monday!), and honestly, as much as I like Sherlock (especially season 3- it was the best!), I'm kind of wary of this next season. I have a feeling (if the soundtrack is any indication) it will have a different feel to it than the other seasons did, and also, I'm afraid one (or several) great characters are going to die... However, I am looking forward to the baby. 


  • Book review for Shine Like the Dawn, by Carrie Turansky
I started this novel, which is the first I've read of Mrs. Turansky's, yesterday. So far it's pretty good, and I'm looking forward to reading more. 

  • Top Five Books from my Bookshelf
    
  • Five Christian Movies You Really Should See

What blog posts are upcoming on your blog? 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 lovely thoughts

  1. Lots of fun stuff you have coming, Korin. All sounds fabulous. Hope you enjoy Sherlock! I thought it was fabulous (aka brilliant), albeit yes, different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rissi! I just watched the first episode, and yes, as I was afraid of, it is a bit different. And sad. But it's also great to see some new adventures of Sherlock and John's, and I'm enjoying it far more than I'd thought I would. Looking forward to the rest of it! Are you planning on reviewing it?

      Delete

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!