I'm Looking Forward to...

Friday, September 16, 2016

There's so many good books out there going to be released this  Autumn- I seriously can't wait! Here are the top 5 I'm looking forward to:

#1: Can't Help Falling, by Kara Isaac



So, I haven't read Ms. Isaac's first book (Close to You, about a LOTR fan), but I've heard it was good, and I'm hoping to be able to read it and this one someday.  If you've read some of my earlier posts, you know how much I love Narnia, and so a book combining a romance story and lots of Narnia? Count me in! It's going to be released on October 11th.

#2: The Silent Songbird, by Melanie Dickerson



It seems like forever since I read one of Ms. Dickerson's books! I can't wait for this one to come out in November- it's based on the tale of Ariel, the mermaid, and looks like it's going to be good! 

#3: For the Record, by Regina Jennings


I'm not sure if this one's coming out in November or December, but either way, I'm looking forward to it! I read and reviewed At Love's Bidding here last year, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading about Betsy, who played a part in At Love's Bidding, and whom this one's going to be about. 

#4: A Royal Christmas Wedding, by Rachel Hauck

Ms. Hauck's books should be Hallmark movies, and I can definitely see this one becoming a new edition to all Hallmark Channel's Christmas girl-meets-prince movies. This one's coming out in October! 

#5: The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill, by Julie Klassen



While technically this book isn't coming out 'til December, I thought I'd add it anyway. Can't wait to (hopefully) eventually read this one! I'm in the mood for a good, Regency-era romance. 

So. What books are you looking forward to coming out this Fall? 












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 lovely thoughts

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!