The Sound of Light by Sarah Sundin

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Photo from Amazon.com


 Rating: ❤❤❤❤❤ 5 out of 5 hearts

My Review:

Sarah Sundin's novels are always a breath of fresh air, and I absolutely adored The Sound of Light! 

The story came right when I needed it. I was struggling with confronting someone, and Else was so relatable. I realized if she could find her courage to stand strong during the occupation in WWII, I definitely could as well. 

Henrik and Else are two fabulous, courageous characters, whether alone or together, and both their POVs were captivating. I was previously in a bit of a reading slump, but when I got to The Sound of Light I couldn't stop reading! 

Sarah Sundin weaves an encouraging and thought-provoking message in between the intrigue and espionage of WWII, and The Sound of Light has definitely earned a special place on my bookshelf. 


I voluntarily received this book from the publisher in order to write an honest review. All opinions are truly my own.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 lovely thoughts

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!