Good Morning, Little One: written and illustrated by Amy Kavelaris

Monday, March 07, 2022

 

Image from Amazon.com

 ❤❤❤❤❤= Loved it 

My Review:

The illustrations are what sold me on this book. I would have loved the cute bunnies, lambs and other animals as a kid, and honestly, as an adult I'm enjoying them nearly just as much now. Sometimes artists tend to simplify kid's book illustrations (something I've disliked since I was little) but these are detailed and perfectly whimsical. Amy Kavelaris's artwork is beautiful! 

Instead of a story, the book features a blessing, with promises for the child from scripture and various scripture references to find hidden in the illustrations. "Good Morning, Little One" would make a meaningful gift, particularly for a baby shower or first birthday, and there's a handy section where the giver can inscribe who it's to, from, and the date. 

A cute addition for a child's bookshelf! 

I voluntarily received this book from the publisher in order to write an honest review. All opinions are truly my own.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 lovely thoughts

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!