Look What's Coming Soon! // Dust by Kara Swanson

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Books are so magical. I've been reading since I was about four or five, and even though my feet have been firmly planted at home for most of my life, I feel as if I've gone so many places and experienced so many different things. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

escaped the Death Eaters with Harry, Hermione and Ron// had tea with Mr. Tumnus// attended a God-lovers meeting with Christy and Todd// been a storm siren with Nym// flown to Neverland with Peter// learned the powers of deduction (and a whole lot of sass) with Sherlock// finally made it there and back again with Bilbo// watched a sunset with Ponyboy// explored creepy Northanger Abbey with Catherine// 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Books are special that way. Times like these, when you're stuck at home and just want to get away from everything going wrong in the world, just for a minute, stories are a magical escape.

That's why I'm so excited to share about this upcoming release from author Kara Swanson! It's a Peter Pan (!!!!) retelling titled Dust, and releases this summer. My book-loving heart is so excited. 



After I saw the cover, I was even more thrilled. I absolutely adore these types of novels, where fairytale and nostalgia collide! 


A B O U T : 

Claire Kenton believes the world is too dark for magic to be real--since her twin brother was stolen away as a child. Now Claire's desperate search points to London... and a boy who shouldn't exist.

Peter Pan is having a beastly time getting back to Neverland. Grounded in London and hunted by his own Lost Boys, Peter searches for the last hope of restoring his crumbling island: a lass with magic in her veins.

The girl who fears her own destiny is on a collision course with the boy who never wanted to grow up. The truth behind this fairy tale is about to unravel everything Claire thought she knew about Peter Pan--and herself.

Photo and description from Amazon.com



Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed reading about this upcoming novel and have lots of books to keep you company while this craziness in the world is going on. Stay safe! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 lovely thoughts

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!