100 Books in One Year

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

At the beginning of this year, I gave myself a challenge- to read 100 books (or more) before 2018. I'd thought it was going to be pretty easy, but so far it's turned out slightly harder than I'd anticipated! Anyway, right now I'm reading what will be book number 74, and while I wasn't sure I'd make it to a hundred before my deadline, I'm beginning to have some hope... 

Since I was always interested in these things on other blogs, I thought I'd make a list of the books I've read recently and share my thoughts on them in a post- I'll try to do this regularly. I'll also make a list of books for my sidebar so you can see where I'm at in my little challenge. 

Have you ever challenged yourself to 100 books in a year, or something else similar? How did it turn out? 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 lovely thoughts

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!