Changes// On the Blog and In the Air //

Monday, September 11, 2017

I've been terribly behind lately in updating my blog, and for those of you who may have ever checked out my "Reviews" page and found that it hadn't been updated in quite a while, I apologize! I'm going to try to keep it orderly and up-to-date from now on. And I've also updated my design a bit. I felt like doing something new, and the header picture I wanted to use just so happened to be an Autumn photo, so that was perfect (and now I'm looking forward to orange, red and yellow leaves, coffee on a cold morning, and that crisp smell in the air that only fall can bring!). 

What are some of your favorite things about this new season we're heading into? 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 lovely thoughts

  1. Autumn always seems to be the perfect time to change. The new design is beautiful!
    And as for my favourite thing about fall...I love it all! It's so beautiful, cozy, and nostalgic. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn and spring always make me want to try something new. :) And thank you- it's not the fanciest of designs (I'm still testing my wings with designing things on the computer), but I like it.
      I loved those words you chose in describing fall- "nostalgic" seems especially accurate. There's just something about this season...

      Delete
  2. Hey Korin!!!

    How are you?

    I really enjoy pumpkin pie, the color of the leaves, fresh, cold, autumn air, and the smell of fall!!

    Miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Hannah!
      I'm doing pretty good, thanks, and hope you are well.
      Umm, pumpkin pie! That's also something I love about fall. And the changing leaves are so pretty.
      Miss you tons as well!

      Delete

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!