1. List 12 things that you are grateful for
2. Tag as many bloggers as you want, making sure to tell them of their nomination.
2. The feel of a new book
3. The fact that they're working on another Narnia movie right now, from the book "The Silver Chair." Hope it comes out soon!
4. Julie Klassen and Melanie Dickerson for the books they write. Can't wait to see what they'll write next!
5. The anticipation of getting a new book in the mail.
6. Bethany, Revell, Tyndall, and so many other publishing companies for making clean, fun fiction
7. That "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" were made into movies
8. That tablets and e-readers haven't replaced real books.
9. The picture that plays out in your head while you read.
10. The feeling of knowing a character personally, when really they're fictional.
11. That some of the Narnia books were made into movies
12. For "Robin Hood" made into an awesome tv show by BBC.
There are 12 bookish things I'm thankful for. What about you? What are you thankful for?
It's too hard to choose who to tag, so I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this.