12 Days of Thanksgiving

Saturday, November 21, 2015


~Rules~
1. List 12 things that you are grateful for
2. Tag as many bloggers as you want, making sure to tell them of their nomination. 

Thanks to my sister, Kara, for tagging me! Here are twelve bookish things I'm thankful for.
                   

1. The chance to review books for Bethany House, Tyndall and Revell.

2. The feel of a new book

3. The fact that they're working on another Narnia movie right now, from the book "The Silver Chair." Hope it comes out soon!

4. Julie Klassen and Melanie Dickerson for the books they write. Can't wait to see what they'll write next!

5. The anticipation of getting a new book in the mail.

 6. Bethany, Revell, Tyndall, and so many other publishing companies for making clean, fun fiction


7. That "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" were made into movies

8. That tablets and e-readers haven't replaced real books.

9. The picture that plays out in your head while you read.

10. The feeling of knowing a character personally, when really they're fictional.

11. That some of the Narnia books were made into movies
                               
12. For  "Robin Hood" made into an awesome tv show by BBC.

There are 12 bookish things I'm thankful for. What about you? What are you thankful for?
It's too hard to choose who to tag, so I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 lovely thoughts

  1. This was a fun read Korin! I too can't wait for The Silver Chair to come out--they've been talking about it for years and I'm getting a bit impatient! And #9! Yes! About five minutes into a book I stop seeing the words and just have a "movie" playing in my head. :)

    I just followed your blog and look forward to more posts from a fellow book lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lydia!
    Yes, I know what you mean- they announced The Silver Chair a long time ago, and the making of this movie seems really slow. I can't wait to see how it turns out, though!!!! :)
    I really appreciate your comment and you following my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!