Teaser Trailer Reactions

Thursday, March 08, 2018

There are some pretty cool movies being released this year (and don't even get me started on next year's releases!). Let's take a look, shall we? 


Christopher Robin 



I was leery of this movie as soon as I heard about it. I mean, (1) Christopher Robin is an adult, (2) it's live-action, (3) it is said to be a comedy. Things just weren't looking good. Winnie the Pooh was always my favorite childhood character- and Disney was going to ruin him! But then the teaser trailer came out... and it looks adorable! None of my original fears stand anymore (and they've got Jim Cummings voicing Pooh!!!!). 




Mary Poppins Returns



I'm not a big fan of the Mary Poppins to begin with, but I do like Julie Andrews (The Sound of Music) and I've always liked Bert. I'm just not sure how well this movie will be received- the lead actress neither looks nor acts like Julie Andrews from what I can tell in this short teaser trailer, and is that kite-flying guy Bert?!


Solo: A Star Wars Story


Another movie I'm not sure about. So far, the teaser trailer hasn't revealed much. I'm hoping a longer trailer will reveal more, although I'm not sure anyone can be as good a Han Solo as Harrison Ford was- he is Han Solo. 

The Grinch 


Does this even count as a teaser trailer? Probably not. But one thing I've got to say- Benedict Cumberbatch as the furry green Grinch???????? I never saw that coming. 


So what do you all think? Looking forward to any of these movies, or have any worries about how they'll turn out? 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 lovely thoughts

  1. My reactions were similar to yours. :D

    BUT THEY BETTER NOT RUIN WINNIE THE POOH, THAT WAS MY CHILDHOOD. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, seriously! It looks cute, but I'm holding my breath until the real trailer- and reviews- come out.

      Delete
  2. I echo your sentiments on ALL of these trailers, Korin! Christopher Robin does look absolutely adorable though....

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Christopher Robin" does look very cute, and I love how they made Pooh look just like the real bear the character was created after! Definitely hoping it'll be good.

      Delete
  3. Hello Korin!!

    I agree with you and Gray Marie-Winnie the Pooh was my childhood favorite too. I grew up watching him!!!!!

    It looks cute and I hope they do not ruin me for Winnie the Pooh!!!!! Hope it is good!

    Wish we could see it together.

    Love you cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Hannah!
      Yeah, Winnie the Pooh was the best!
      I know- going to see it together would be a lot of fun. :) Are you guys planning on seeing it in theaters?
      Love you too!

      Delete
  4. We would like to. I'm not sure though.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If these teasers are any indication, Disney is going to have a VERY good 2018. Christopher Robin looks adorable - I mean, how cute does Winnie look!? And of course, Mary Poppins looks cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and looking up what is going to be out in 2019, it looks like that is going to be a very good year for Disney as well! And yeah, I love the portrayal of Winnie the Pooh, he looks adorable. I'm really hoping the movie turns out to be good!

      Delete
  6. I agree on Christopher Robin: it looks like it might be good... but they had better not ruin it!

    All the others... I'm not sure if I want to see them....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think "Christopher Robin" is the one I'm most looking forward to; the others just look as if they may be 'okay' movies (especially since the Solo trailer just came out- I am very unsure about it). And yes, they had better not ruin "Christopher Robin"! It looks as if it could be so cute- I can't stand it when a movie will have so much potential, and then the makers ruin it.

      Delete

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!