Blog of the Year Award: Emily from A Purpose and a Promise

Saturday, November 12, 2016

My sister Kara from Saved By Grace is doing a Blog of the Year Award (you can read all about it on her blog here- it's pretty cool, and you're more than welcome to participate!), and so today I'm going to nominate Emily from A Purpose and a Promise . 


                                                                          Rules:
•For the sake of spreading the word about the award, please include the host's link as well as the above picture
•Award ONE blogger and do a blog post dedicated to them, thanking them for being the amazing blogger you see them as
•Answer the following questions in the blog post ( feel free to delete any of the questions that aren't relevant to the blogger or the post and add some of your own to make it more personal)

•Let Kara know on Saved by Grace who you nominated
•Let the blogger know that you nominated them



Image from Emily's blog


1. Tell us why you think this blog should deserve an award as blogger of the year and what sets the blog apart in the blogging world: 
 I've only been reading Emily's blog for a short period of time, but from the first post I recognized through her writing her heart and desire to follow God and encourage others. It shines out through her words, and makes me want to get to know her more. 

2. Just for fun: How did you find the blog?
  She follows my sister's blog, and when I was looking for good blogs to follow, Kara mentioned her to me. From her comments and all Kara said about her, she sounded like such a sweet person, I wanted to know more about her, so I looked her blog up. 

3. One word descriptor for both blog and blogger: 
Heartfelt. Sweet would also work as well.

4. What is one of your favorite posts?
 This one. This is actually the first post of hers I read, and I just love the sincerity and earnestness of her words. She encourages me. 

Thank you for your heart, Emily. You are a blessing.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 lovely thoughts

  1. Thank you so very much for nominating my blog, Korin! You are so sweet, and I'm so glad that my blog has been a blessing. <3
    Thank you so much for your kind words! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Emily! ♥ I'm glad I have been able to find and read your blog.
      I'm so sorry I didn't see your comment until now! Blogger changed, and I didn't realize they wouldn't notify me of new comments on my blogger page.

      Delete

I love comments- they make my day! However, please be nice and leave no spam or comments with offensive language. Thanks!