Thanks to Lydia from C'est La Vie for tagging me to do the Infinity Dreams Award!
Here are the rules:
- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers
Eleven facts about myself:
1. I have six siblings, four of whom I help teach in homeschooling
2. I like to draw
3. My favorite color is a sunny yellow
4. I don't wear makeup
5. I preferred the character of Mr. Bingley to that of Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice.
6. I like pet mice, but have never had one as a pet
7. I prefer long hair to short hair.
8. I'm not into superhero movies and have only seen the first "Captain America" one.
9. Right now I'm learning how to drive
10. I've always wanted to own a sword (ever since I watched the Narnia and LOTR movies, anyway)
11. I love nature
1. What is your biggest hobby? I enjoy drawing, although I don't do it as much as I should.
2. Who is your biggest inspiration? Hmm... Probably my Mom. She felt God telling her she was going to marry my dad, even though at the time she had no idea who he was. And she waited for him, even when it probably didn't seem as if things would work out.
3. What is your favorite piece of music (can be either classical or modern)? I've always loved the Narnian Lullaby piece from the "Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" soundtrack, as well as the Hobbiton theme from LOTR (or basically anything from those soundtracks).
4. What is something you wish you knew more about? I'm not sure.... maybe sewing (I'd love to be able to make costumes- I love historical/medieval dress!) Also, I'd love to learn more about art- particularly painting and also drawing landscapes- I've mainly done portraits so far.
5. What is your favorite quote? I'm a big fan of C.S. Lewis, and he does great quotes! Here is my favorite:
6. What is something you look forward to doing each day? Right now I'm in the process of learning Spanish, and I look forward to learning and practicing it on the site I use.
7. What is your favorite way to get exercise? I love exercise and any way is great! Some of my favorite ways, however, are hiking, biking, swimming (preferably in a river) and shooting hoops. Running is fun too.
8. Describe yourself in three sentences: Quiet, but likes to be around people. Loves nature and adventures, but can be a bit hesitant at times. First and foremost, a follower of God who tries to obey Him.
9. What has been your biggest life achievement so far? I'm really not sure about this one. Perhaps conquering some of my fears. I have a lot of them!
10. What is something you learned recently? That God is always with me, whether I feel Him or not.
11. Where is the most interesting place you have ever gone? A little church and also a schoolhouse way out in the country in the state I live. It was really interesting because I love history (and the country) and my father's dad and other family members used to go there.
1. Where would you like to be in 10 years?
2. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
3. What is one book you'd love to see as a movie?
4. What is your first memory?
5. If you could go to any time period, which would you choose?
6. If you were cast as a character in a movie or TV show, who would you most likely be?
7. What is your favorite Bible verse?
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
9. If you could meet any person from the Bible, who would you choose?
10. What is something you are looking forward to this summer?
11. What was your favorite book series as a child?
I 'll just do one tag- Naomi from Naomi and Books. Anyone who wants to do the tag, though, and answer my questions is welcome to do so! However, please leave a comment telling me you did- I'd love to read your post!
Thanks for reading!